The Bad Boy in Coming...


















MAMA'S BOY is shipping as I write this, and he'll soon be in a mailbox near you...that is if you were brave enough to nab one. If you're still getting up your nerve, there are a few copies left at Insidious Publications and Shocklines.

Enjoy! And please let me know what you think...the good, the bad and the ugly.

Thank you all for your AMAZING support. I simply cannot thank you enough for your kind words of encouragement, and for taking a chance on my little book. You've all earned a place in my warm and wicked heart.

Wickedly Yours,
Fran Friel

Comments

LA Burton said…
How cool is that to see a table full of your books. Congrats.
Fran Friel said…
It's mighty cool, indeed! Thanks so much for your kind support, Lisa. You're terrific!

Hugs,
Fran
LA Burton said…
Thank you, Fran. You're pretty cool yourself.