TOOOOOOT!


TOOOOOOOT!

Yup, that's me tooting my own horn one more time (Hmm, what did you think that sound was? Huh? *grins*). I thank you ALL once again for helping MAMA'S BOY reach the Number One spot in the Shocklines.com Bestsellers' List for the first week in October!

I'm honored to be there with such a distinguished group of writers such as Doug Clegg, Sarah Langan and Greg Gifune. Thanks again everyone for supporting MAMA'S BOY and helping us rise to the top. You're right up there with me folks, and I'm deeply touched and grateful for the privilege.

An enormous thanks also goes out to the wonderful Matt Schwartz at Shocklines.com for his amazing help in getting the book into so many hands. Although MB is out-of-print at the publishers, Matt still has a few copies left if anyone still wants a copy - Check Here.

BIG HUGS to you all!

Wickedly Yours,
Fran Friel

Comments