"You Are What You Read"













Have You Read Your Storytellers Unplugged Today?

Well, if you haven't, you should...right now! Weston Ochse gave me chills when I read his essay, "You Are What You Read." So go have a read, then slide on down the list and you'll find Deborah Leblanc discussing distractions in, "Now!", and Bev Vincent talking about traveling in his article, "Take a Trip and Never Leave the Farm."

And while you're there, don't miss Thomas "Sully" Sullivan's, "Choose, Use and Never Refuse the Muse," and as always, the hit parade goes on. That's how it is EVERYDAY at Storytellers Unplugged, something new and wonderful from some of dark fiction's best writers.

I know I've mentioned SU before, but if you're anything like me, you need a good reminder every now and then to treat yourself to the finer things in life. And when you get your fill of the marvelous Storytellers wisdom, if you have a little extra time, stop by and read my latest review. Australian author, Christopher Elston reviews Mama's Boy at Dark Animus and Monsters In My Closet. Yup, they're still reviewing Mama's Boy. Am I a lucky chick or what? *wink*

Wickedly Yours,
Fran Friel

Comments