Booty Results Coming Soon - Arrrgh!















Loot News
The Pirate Contest results will be posted over the weekend, not that anyone is sitting on the edge of their seat waiting, but I thought I'd let you know just in case.

I finally finished the pirate tale (now titled, "The Sea Orphan") and I'm working hard of an even heftier novella for the collection titled, "Fine Print" (from Mama's Boy and Other Dark Tales, for those of you who haven't heard me yammering about it yet). Some of you folks may have read the earlier version of this story in its incomplete two parts at the Horror Library. I've been asked by a number of extremely patient readers to finally finish it already so I took their request to heart. Turns out, if I were to continue the story in series form that baby would have been in at least five parts, so it will be a nice addition to the collection -- that is if you like a hefty story.

For Those Patient Readers
If you remember reading the first two parts of the original "Fine Print," please post a comment here. I'm contemplating something for you folks, since the first two parts were free and the final version won't be...if you get my drift. I want to be fair to you if you were one of the kind folks who read my stuff before anybody was willing to pay for it.

Well, I've got to get back to work here, since I'm sailing fast toward my deadline a little too quickly. And please forgive me for not being around much. I wish I had more time to visit...I miss you guys. But I'll spare you the maudlin rant and invite you to come back over the weekend for the booty call, pirate style! *wink*

Wickedly Yours,
Fran Friel

Comments