Storewide 20% OFF?? Yuppers!


Jason's Gone Mad
Okay, gang, just a quickie for you today. I'm doing the crazy last minute thing getting ready to go Hypericon in Nashville. I leave bright and early tomorrow morning. I'll be back on Monday (if I survive!).

In the meantime, I wanted to leave you with this excellent little tidbit. Apex publisher, Jason Sizemore, has had a temporary lapse in sanity and is offering a storewide 20% discount at Apex.

In his own words of madness:

We're having a store wide sale to celebrate four excellent events:

1) The release of Orgy of Souls by Wrath James White & Maurice Broaddus

2) The release of Beauty & Dynamite by Alethea Kontis

3) The release of Mama's Boy and Other Dark Tales by Fran Friel

4) THE COMPLETION OF OUR WEBHOST MIGRATION!

Just enter the code NEWHOST on checkout to receive your discount.
www.apexbookcompany.com

The sale ends June 30th!

Apparently Jason's madness will be short lived so don't wait. Rush on over and order some Apex goodies. Of course, I have a particular favorite I could recommend, but they're all good.

See you when I get back from Nashville. I'll be singin' all the way home.

Happy Apex shopping!

Wickedly Yours,
Fran Friel

Comments