A Halloween Treat - Gaiman Style- FREE!


















The Wonderful Mister Gaiman
Happy Halloween, my friends! Have I got an absolutely delicious treat for you, especially if you're a Gaiman fan.

As many of you know, I adore Neil Gaiman. He was "the straw that broke the camel's back inspiration" for me to start writing after many years of pining about it. Hence, I'll always be grateful to him. In addition to the writing, he's inspired me by the kind of person he is. By all accounts, he's a sweetheart of a guy and extraordinarily kind to his fans. His latest project proves that he posses a generosity of spirit--the kind that I love and aspire to.

On tour with his latest release, The Graveyard Book, he read a full chapter at each stop of his book tour. BUT if you missed it like I did (dang!), not only did he read a chapter at each stop, his readings were video taped. You'll find his video tour, in its entirety, at Mr. Bobo's Remarkable Mouse Circus website!

If you want a little background on the project, in his remarkable way, Neil talks about how The Graveyard Book came about:


The Treat
No tricks here, kids. Just a great Halloween feast, so go visit Neil (one of my favorite storytellers) at the Mouse Circus for a delicious treat of storytelling and wonder:

Click HERE for The Graveyard Book at Mr. Bobo's Remarkable Mouse Circus

Have a marvelous night full of sweets and shadows, my friends. Happy Halloween!

Wickedly Yours,
Fran Friel

Comments