Gratitude for that Million Dollars!


A nice addition to The Million Dollar Experiement is Go Gratitude. It starts with a short flash presentation. If you're curious and choose to move past the flash stage, you'll be rewarded with this simply symbol to use as a reminder of how powerful gratitude is when seeking to manifest change or abundance in your life.

I was one of the curious ones, always game to learn something new about the power of intention, so I signed up for the daily email that would provide more insight into the symbol and into the process of living with Gratitude. I'm on day four of the messages and I haven't been disappointed. Nothing is being sold. No money is being requested, just a good idea and a suggestion to keep your mind and spirit open to something different and potentially life changing. Sometimes the simplest ideas are the most profound and powerful.

Curious? Check out Go Gratitude and let me know what you think. Turn on your sound for the full effect.

Comments

Ginger said…
Frannie,

Change your code on this post to delete the first part (blogger something). I figured it out and made it to the site. How cool!!!!! For three years now, I've been seeing the spiral staircase in everything -- maybe four years, I'm not sure. I've discussed it with my husband, who's also begun to see it more and more. This is just so neat! Thanks for turning me on to the Gratitude site. You always have the neatest stuff!

Love,
G
Fran Friel said…
Hey G,

Thanks so much for stopping by. Glad you liked the Go Gratitude stuff. I'm finding it fascinating...and yeah, it's everywhere.

Now tell me which code to remove, if you can. I tried to find it because I know it was turning up in the search engines but it's in Java and I don't know which thing to remove. I don't want the basic site identity that Blogger provides to be lost.

Thanks!

Fran
Anonymous said…
Hi Fran,

When you click on the 'Go Gratitude' link, it doesn't get you there.

You have to delete the first part of the link's code you're using in your text.

I signed up too!

Best
Liesl
Fran Friel said…
Hi Liesl,

I'm so glad you signed-up. It's pretty cool.

Thanks for the heads-up about the code. I misunderstood what Ginger had been saying. It must have been a Blogger/Google glitch. The code was correct in the html for the post but it wasn't reading that way when you hit the link. Weird. So I just deleted it and republished. Seems to be okay now.

Thanks again, and thanks also for stopping by. I hope you'll come back soon.

Peace,
Fran