The Mama's Boy Tease Begins













What in the Hell is "Mama's Boy" Anyway?

Well, it wouldn't be a tease if I told you, but I'll give you a hint. It's related to shameless self-promotion! AND if you're willing to succumb to the tease, you may just be the winner!

This is the first in a series of "Shameless Mama's Boy Teaser Contests."

It's easy to play! Just stop by my Blog at MySpace throughout the week and scavenge a total of Five Clues. Email your list to franfriel@gmail.com (temporary account) before midnight, Sunday, April 2, 2006.

Combine any items from the list for Five Clues:

1. Visual clues (hint, hint...start here)
2. Author's Name (uh, tough one)
3. Short Story Titles by Author
4. Name of Publishing Company
5. Artist's Names - Cover Art or Illustrations
6. Name of the Foreword Author
7. Character's Names
8. Books Titles by the Foreword Author
9. One Story Title from The Horror Library's Fresh Meat Section

So, it's just that easy. Provide an accurate list of 5 clues and I'll toss your name in the hat. An independent party will draw the winning name, and that lucky Shameless Mama's Boy Teasee will receive a $10 gift certificate to the magnificent Shocklines.com.

I hope you'll play, even if it's just to humor me. I'm sensitive, you know. And heck, $10 isn't too shabby for a couple of clicks. And if you provide the "Special Clue," which will be made pretty darn obvious, I'll make it $15!

Have fun!

Wickedly Yours,
Fran Friel

Comments