Chatting with the Wickedest Wizards of OZ







There's No Emerald City Here, Dorothy!
That's right! Dorothy and Toto thought the Wicked Witch of the West was scary, but she never met the dudes and dudettes from OZ HorrorScope, The Australian Dark Fiction Web Log. Managing Editor, Shane Jiraiya Cummings and his band of Editors and Reviewers bring a daily dose of the dark stuff from the land of OZ and around the world.

Just last week, HorrorScope and Brimestone Press announced that they have teamed-up with the Australian Horror Writers Association, not only making HorrorScope the #1 site for all things horror related in Australia, but they are now the official news source for the AHWA. Congratulations to the great HorrorScope team!

If I Only Had a Brain
I recently had the pleasure of chatting with HorrorScopes's, Andrew John, a very talented writer, musician and filmmaker from Australia. He kindly invited me to dive into the dark waters of my first online interview. AJ was a very generous and gentle guide, and you can see our conversation here:

AD John's HorrorScope Interview with Fran Friel

Being interviewed was a little scary (You know how I like that!), and I yacked on WAY too much, but I had a blast doing it. I hope you enjoy it, too!

I'm off to the World Horror Convention and the HWA Stoker Awards this week. I'll take lots of pictures and report back to you on Fran Friel's Wicked Adventure: Invading Toronto. Sound good, eh?

Hope to see you in Canada, if not...in two weeks, Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel!

Wickedly Yours,
Fran Friel

Comments

LA Burton said…
Good luck and I love the new look of the blog.